Our trainers are voice and body language experts who work with managers and leaders across the globe to improve their presenting style and boost their confidence.
They will explore, for example, how someone’s physical presence might be undermining their presentations and stopping them meeting their objectives when talking to their team, board, customers, suppliers or the media.
Are you aware, for example, how your nerves and posture can impact on your voice and have a negative effect on audience trust and how people react to what is being presented?
A presenter should be able to express themselves with authenticity, be perceived as an expert in their topic and keep their audience engaged.
This coaching is available one to one or for small groups and can be delivered face-to-face or online.
Who is it aimed at?
- Experienced presenters who want to improve their skills and learn new techniques relating to voice, body language and audience engagement
- Managers and team leaders who have attended presentation skills courses before but want to take their skills to the next level
- Anyone keen to have a one to one session and enjoy in-depth feedback on their presenting style and technique from an expert
- Small groups of managers or senior executives looking for top-level presentation skills training
How does it work?
Our expert trainers will run a one-to-one session or a workshop with a small group (between two and four delegates) to explore ways to improve the presentation technique and style of experienced and ambitious public speakers. The trainer will obtain a full brief before each session to ensure the training is personalised and bespoke.
The skills you will learn
- Posture and Alignment – how to release unnecessary physical tension in order to develop more confidence and vocal freedom.
- Body Language – understand what kind of first impression you are creating and be able to adjust how you are presenting yourself to your audience.
- Breathing Techniques – to support your voice and allow authentic communication of thoughts.
- Pitch – expand your pitch range to acquire a more exciting and engaging voice.
- Stage Fright – how to address the anxiety of public speaking.
- Articulation – clearly express your thought to any audience.
- Resonance – learn how to vocally fill a room or theatre with ease, without shouting, when speaking for long periods of time.
- Engagement – learn techniques to more effectively engage your audience.
- Vocal Health – know the pitfalls to avoid before a presentation or conference. How a lack of sleep or dehydration impact on your presentation
- Well Being – this kind of voice, body and mind work can leave you feeling more confident, at ease and give you a better sense of your natural power.
Interview with Leila Birch, one of our Lead Advanced Presentation Skills trainers, .
Leila Birch is an expert at helping managers and leaders take their presentation skills to the next level. She oversees our Advanced Presenting with Impact workshops run on a one-to-one basis or with small groups. She has a master’s degree in Voice Studies from Royal Central School of Speech & Drama. As a professional actor she works in the UK and the US for Disney, ITV, the BBC and Nickelodeon among others. Leila played Teresa di Marco in EastEnders and performed voices in the Golden Globe-winning Missing Link.
Jo Allen, director of operations, development & asset management, Frogmore Property Company
“The exercises we did with the professional actor were great fun. I highly recommend it for anyone who has to undertake any kind of public speaking.”
All courses can be ‘white-labelled’ for other training providers
Let your team explore their creativity through drama-led team building
Highly effective training sessions that are lots of fun and memorable too!
Hendrix is proud to work with:
Presenting with impACT!
Innovative training to boost confidence, including Presentation Skills coaching...
Telephone voice skills
Improve your team’s telephone voice skills (ideal for contact centres & sales teams)...