Confidence in Meetings
Prepare for success
This course is for any manager who wishes to improve the outcomes of business meetings whether internal or external. Learners will be shown how to be more confident in meetings and how to prepare for success and to set and meet their objectives. The course also covers how to make the most of a meeting, including when it is your turn to speak and when listening to others. How are you perceived by others? What is the role of your voice and body language in a meeting? How do you constructively challenge others in the room?
Who is it aimed at?
- Senior and junior managers
- Anyone looking to make the jump into management
- Anyone who wants to improve their performance in internal meetings or external meetings with customers or suppliers
- Anyone who feels their lack of confidence in meetings is holding them back in their job and career
How does it work?
Using practical exercises designed to boost confidence and improve vocal skills, our professional actors will help participants realise when it is better to listen, contribute ideas, fight their corner and avoid confrontation in any meeting. Different meeting scenarios can be filmed and feedback given. This tends to be a half-day course.
The skills you will learn
- How to ensure you meet your objectives from any meeting
- Become more confident to deal with confrontation
- Understanding when it is best to listen and how to relax and speak clearly and confidently when others are listening to you
- How to make the most of your personal strengths and characteristics so you shine in meetings
- How to remain in control during one-to-one meetings
All courses can be ‘white-labelled’ for other training providers
Let your team explore their creativity through drama-led team building
Highly effective training sessions that are lots of fun and memorable too!
Presenting with impACT!
Innovative training to boost confidence, including Presentation Skills coaching...
Telephone voice skills
Improve your team’s telephone voice skills (ideal for contact centres & sales teams)...