To deliver the best Face-to-Face customer service you must think like a customer. Put yourself in their shoes and consider how you would feel being served by you.
Remember to think about how you are perceived by others.
You are your own personal brand, and your body language, tone of voice and overall manner will have an effect on how others see you and react to you.
Hendrix trainers demonstrate how you can deliver more effective face-to-face customer service.
This is a fun and memorable training session providing tips that all learners can put into practice straightaway.
Who is it aimed at?
- Anyone who must deliver face-to-face customer service at work
- Anyone who manages a customer service team
How does it work?
This practical course takes participants through a fascinating journey which ends with them being more aware of themselves and others when delivering customer service. What is expected of them by their managers and by the people they are serving? They will learn how to improve their body language, voice and listening skills through an innovative mix of theory and practical exercises.
The skills you will learn
- Why team members must think like a customer
- Being aware of who their audience is. Who exactly are they serving?
- How their body language can make them appear approachable and helpful…or not
- How their tone of voice can make people feel at ease and how it can improve customer service and ultimately their job
- The importance of listening
- How to feel more confident about approaching customers
- How to deal with complaining customers
Ask about our special rates for group training.
Learner from University of Warwick. Oct 2019
“Because I was so engaged in the relaxed style of the training, I feel I will remember the techniques that were taught.
The training helped me reflect on how I currently perform in my role and what I can do better or start doing. It made me think differently and put me in the shoes of the customer which is easy to forget under the pressure of day to day work.”
All courses can be ‘white-labelled’ for other training providers
Let your team explore their creativity through drama-led team building
Highly effective training sessions that are lots of fun and memorable too!
Presenting with impACT!
Innovative training to boost confidence, including Presentation Skills coaching...
Telephone voice skills
Improve your team’s telephone voice skills (ideal for contact centres & sales teams)...