Professional actors provide tips and tricks to ensure energetic and nerve-free presentations.
Presenting with impACT!
The Hendrix trainers demonstrate how by using acting techniques you can deliver more engaging presentations to internal and external audiences.
You will learn to be more confident and to be aware of your voice and body language and the impression it gives to others. You learn how to achieve your objectives from any presentation.
This is a fun and memorable training session providing tips that all learners can put into practice straightaway.
Who is it aimed at?
- Anyone who must present to different internal and external audiences
- Anyone who has recently made the move into management and needs to improve their presentation skills
- Anyone looking to make the jump into management
- Anyone who has to pitch for new business
- Anyone keen to improve their public speaking skills for outside of the workplace
How does it work?
This practical course takes participants through a fascinating journey which ends with them being able to deliver a fantastic presentation. With the help of professional actors the participants will have fun learning the vocal and breathing techniques that work on stage and screen, and improve their body language and memory so that nerves are calmed. All essential elements to fully engage with an audience and convey messages effectively.
The skills you will learn
- The importance of preparing properly for any presentation
- Tips for ensuring your presentation content is spot on for your target audience
- The need to relax and breathe correctly to settle any nerves
- Why getting your body language right it vital if your are to make a first and lasting impression when presenting
- How to excite an audience and keep them interested using your tone of voice
- How to deal with difficult questions during the Q&A session
Ask about our special rates for group training.
Jo Allen, director of operations, development & asset management, Frogmore Property Company
“The exercises we did with the professional actor were great fun. I highly recommend it for anyone who has to undertake any kind of public speaking.”
The success of online learning - what our clients say
"This was one of the best trainings I have been on since joining the council and it is a big regret I could not join the real life session pre Covid. I really have been winging it all along and picking up bad habits and learning through mistakes. Virtual platform came so unexpected. Glad you guys were able to offer this training. I have been put forward to be part of an employment campaign with mini videos for our website. I hope I can call on you when I am preparing for that. It would really help to get some tips on looking calm and professional!!"
- Youth Council Lead at local council
All courses can be ‘white-labelled’ for other training providers
Let your team explore their creativity through drama-led team building
Highly effective training sessions that are lots of fun and memorable too!
Presenting with impACT!
Innovative training to boost confidence, including Presentation Skills coaching...
Telephone voice skills
Improve your team’s telephone voice skills (ideal for contact centres & sales teams)...